Virus Bulletin, an independent testing organization, presented its first VB100 in 1998, and to this day it is considered to be the most coveted accolade in the industry. To earn an award, an anti-malware product must detect all current “in‐the‐wild” viruses without producing any false positives. ESET serves 180 countries and has been a trusted provider of data security for over 25 years! ESET has reached a monumental milestone in the security industry: its core product, ESET NOD32, is the first-ever security solution to receive 100 Virus Bulletin Awards (VB100). With an unbroken record over 18 consecutive years, no other security product can claim to be the top performer by this independent testing and certification body.
ESET provides security solutions for Windows, Macs, Linux, and mobile systems. When running ESET to scan your incoming data, you will not notice any sluggish response due to ESET’s low system impact.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus
- Detects and eliminates the latest Internet threats, browser attacks, and malware before they can cause any damage
ESET Endpoint Security
- Takes ESET Endpoint Antivirus one step further by adding web content filtering, local firewall, antispam and botnet protection
ESET Mobile Security
- Protects all applications and files in real time; includes Anti-Theft to help protect lost or stolen devices.
ESET File Security
- Protects file servers and data on Windows and Linux OS using minimal system resources. Optimized for virtual environments.
ESET Secure Authentication
- Mobile-based solution uses two-factor authentication and a one-time password to protect access to company networks and sensitive data
Deslock + Data Encryption
- Allows businesses to encode email, files, hard drives and removable media.