Are Your Company’s Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Detect Compromised Credentials Used to Exploit Employees and Customers
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. According to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organizations, because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their very survival.
Our Dark Web ID™ Credential Monitoring detects compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web. The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials.
To help keep your critical business assets safe from the compromises that lead to breach and theft, we are offering a complimentary, one-time scan with Dark Web ID Credential Monitoring.
Dark Web ID Scans Protect Your Business
- It Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- It Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why Monitoring the Dark Web Is Important
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
We predict — It’s not enough to simply be ready, you need to be ahead. The platform allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends, and offers the intelligence to keep you, your employees, and consultants more protected.
We prevent — Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but they don’t have to be destructive. Proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data alerts us when a threat is detected so we can respond immediately.
Don’t wait, act now before it’s too late!
Cybersecurity doesn’t have to be too overwhelming, expensive or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.
Contact us today, to find out how we can help!